- responsible and reliable?
- able to work in a team?
- motivated, committed and flexible?
Then you've come to the right place!
Starting on 01.09., you will spend three years gaining an insight into legal and administrative activities as well as public finance. Applications are invited annually from 01.09. to 30.11. for the coming training year unless otherwise stated.
- at least a good secondary school leaving certificate
- good knowledge of German and mathematics
- understanding of administrative procedures
- Interest in dealing with legal regulations, computer programs and other office techniques
- enjoyment of working with citizens
With us, you can expect tasks that constantly fo(e)rm you!
Depending on your area of operation, a wide variety of activities will be waiting for you await you.
At the beginning, you will carry out smaller tasks and additional work for the individual employees, while in the course of time you will acquire more and more competencies and will be assigned your own projects.
The theoretical training takes place at the Thuringian School of Administration (TVS) in Gera. There you will be taught by lecturers who are or were themselves active in administration.
In addition, the vocational school lessons take place at the State Vocational School for Business and Administration in Gera.
The theoretical part takes up about one third of the training.
In your practical training, you will be deployed in the various areas of the Jena city administration.
You will get to know the tasks of normal administrative activities and the control of work processes.
You will get in touch with citizens, provide information and deal with various concerns.
- Very good further training opportunities with diverse support from the employer
- guarantee of being taken on if performance is good
- From 2000 to 2019, all trainees were offered a permanent job