The three-year training starts on 01.10. of a year and takes place in the form of a practice-oriented study in cooperation with the Duale Hochschule Gera-Eisenach at the Gera location. Studies and practical training alternate every 12 weeks.
- You have a general university entrance qualification, a technical college entrance qualification or a subject-related university entrance qualification with an overall average of 3.0 or better, including
- at least 10 points in German
- at least 7 points in mathematics
- You are interested in administrative, entrepreneurial and macroeconomic contexts
- You are interested in working on projects and processes related to the administration of the future.
- You think analytically, like to work conceptually and are independent
- You are service-oriented, careful and committed
In this Bachelor's degree programme, the subject areas are grouped into thematically and chronologically rounded modules. The achievements in a module are evaluated with credit points (credits).
At the end of the course there is a Bachelor's thesis.
- General business administration (marketing, organisation, investment and accounting, controlling and corporate management)
- Special business administration (e-government, project management, budgeting)
- Economics (micro- and macroeconomics; economic policy)
- Law (civil law, commercial law, labour law, administrative and administrative procedural law)
- Business Information Systems
- Accounting (bookkeeping and cost accounting)
During your studies, you will work in various areas of the administration, such as central project management, the budget and controlling department, or our own operations. You will be trained in daily work tasks, optimise processes, take care of the city's digital projects such as the "Smart Cities Model Project" and support our departments in their digitalisation projects, e.g. the implementation of the Online Access Act (OZG). Here you will be assigned project tasks that you will work on with a high degree of independence. You will complete practical work on the projects, which will also be assessed with credit points.
- Application of specialist knowledge, in particular in budgeting, cash management and accounting.
- Application opportunities in the Finance department, in human resources management and organisational and personnel development, as well as in specialist services with cross-sectional tasks in the area of digitalisation
- Support in business process optimisation and in project and quality management
- Performing tasks in the areas of marketing and controlling