- responsible and reliable
- able to work in a team
- motivated, committed and flexible?
Then you are with us just right for you!
Starting on 01.09., you will spend three years gaining an insight into office and business processes, legal and administrative activities as well as public finance. Applications are invited annually from 01.09. to 30.11. for the coming training year unless otherwise stated.
- at least a good secondary school leaving certificate
- good knowledge of German and mathematics
- understanding of office procedures
- Interest in using computers and other office techniques
- Planning and organisational skills
With us, you can expect tasks that will constantly challenge you!
- Initiating and controlling office processes, coordinating and preparing appointments and meetings
- Support in personnel-related matters
- Use of booking systems and accounting instruments
- Processing of correspondence
- Information and data processing
Theoretical instruction takes place at the State Vocational School for Economics, Administration and Nutrition "Friedrich Justin Bertuch" in Weimar.
TheThuringian School of Administration is also located there, where you will receive in-service instruction (focus: case solution).
During your practical training, you will be deployed in the various departments and secretariats of the Jena city administration as well as in the municipal enterprises.
The assignments are very diverse and depend on the needs of the departments.
- Very good further training opportunities with diverse support from the employer
- guarantee of being taken on if performance is good
- From 2000 to 2019, all trainees were offered a permanent job