- love working with children
- are communicative
- have experience in pedagogical work
- work independently and are committed?
Then you are the right person for us!
From 01.09. you will get a profound insight into the activities in the pedagogical area as well as the processes in the municipal day-care centres. The announcement will be made in January for the coming training year.
- Realschulabschluss or equivalent educational qualification and have completed at least two years of relevant vocational training (e.g. as a social assistant, child carer) or
- Abitur or Fachhochschulreife and at least 480 hours of social pedagogical (educational) practice
Eou can expect You tasks that you and at the same time your expand your knowledge!
- Observing and documenting developmental progress
- individual support of the children's development
- supervising and supporting the children in their daily routines
- Cooperation with parents for the benefit of the children
- Implementation of the Thuringian educational plan and the pedagogical concept of the facility
During your practical training, you will work in one of the eleven municipal daycare centres. The facilities have different pedagogical profiles, from Montessori pedagogy to nature-based pedagogy to integrative concepts.
Further possible areas of employment:
- Other day care centers
- Day nurseries for school-age children
- Facilities providing help with upbringing (e.g. home education, assisted living, educational counselling)
- Facilities for children and youth work (e.g. youth centres)
- high-quality training in a responsible profession with a degree as "state-recognised educator".
- competent and experienced mentors
- in-house specialist counselling
- individual further education and training offers for you personally after the training, e.g. remedial education or Montessori diploma
- a secure job as a pedagogical specialist after successful completion of training